Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Erin & Steve's eSession

One evening late this summer, Erin & Steve were taking a walk down Commonwealth Avenue when suddenly, Steve got down on one knee and asked Erin to marry him. She said yes! And few weeks later I said yes, I would love to photograph their wedding! And a few weeks after that, we all agreed to head back down to Comm Ave and shoot their engagement photos! I mean, isn't that the perfect place to do it?!



Like most of my couples, they started off a little nervous and not sure what to do. But the key is that I didn't want them to do anything but be themselves! Once they got that, they were perfect!


I LOVE this one!!


So sweet!


Don't you just love the way she looks at him?!


Erin's engagement ring is gorgeous!


And I loved her shoes...



Seriously, these two are like straight out of a J. Crew ad!



Erin & Steve, it was so great to hang out with you! Even if we did have some random cloudiness on an otherwise gorgeous day :) Thanks for toughing out the cold and being such good sports. I can't wait to shoot your wedding next August - it's going to be so much fun!

1 comment: