Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a feedback junky

Well, I'm finally back from a wonderful vacation back home in Indiana! It was a great trip, and hopefully I'll get around to blogging about it before next year's trip ;) For now, I've got about 100 emails to go through and about 45,000 images to edit. No big deal, should be done by the end of the day... ha! Maybe not.

I just wanted to post and let you all know I'm alive and back to work. And, I just had to share this sweet message I got from Shoshanna's mom...

"I've been meaning to write for the last week but I knew you were on vacation...I hope it was relaxing and fun. The photos are beautiful! I find myself looking at them every day and I always see something I haven't noticed before. We are all very happy with them. You really captured the spirit of the day."

Totally made my day!

Ok, now back to the Inbox... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment