Friday, July 10, 2009

Britt & Mike's Wedding - SNEAK PEAK

I'm not quite finished editing the images from Britt & Mike's fabulous wedding on Cape Cod, but I thought I'd share a couple from the day as a little appetizer :) They're such a fabulous couple and I LOVED their wedding so much! Lots and lots more images to follow after vacation...


Could they be any happier??

Cape Cod Wedding


A few moments alone after the ceremony


Cape Cod Wedding


Um, this is my FAVORITE!


Cape Cod Wedding


They had an awesome bridal party, I'm glad they were willing to put up with some of my crazy ideas for portraits :)


Cape Cod Wedding

Britt & Mike - I can't wait to show you the rest! As soon as I get back in town... :D

2 comments:

  1. A sunny day in Massachusetts? Are you sure this was a 2009 wedding? I don't remember what the sun and blue skies look like at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second-to-last shot. What a great location!

    ReplyDelete