Friday, July 31, 2009

Britt & Mike's Wedding - Black & White FILM

Ok, ok, for real, this is my last post for Britt & Mike's wedding!! I shot a few rolls of black & white film that day and just got the film back last night :) I just had to share a few!!


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


This one was shot with my Widelux panoramic camera


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


And this one was shot with my Holga, which is a toy camera :)


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Another widelux shot


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


This was shot in 35mm film, and is meant to be printed all as one image. Unfortunately, my lab cut the film right in between two of these images (which is why I'll be cutting all my own film from now on). There's still a few ways we can print it and get the same effect, but this is how it was originally intended. Thank goodness for film scanners :)

(there should be 5 in a row, so if you can't see all 5 expand your browser or click on the image)


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Another Holga shot


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Are they cute, or what?


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Cape Cod Wedding - Black & White Film


Ok, that ought to just about do it! I hope you've enjoyed the many many images! I'll be moving on now, I promise... :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love these. I've been dying to try out the Holga and the Diana f+. Great job.

    ReplyDelete