Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spread The Love

So, while I was in Chicago, I attended the Spread The Love workshop put on by Justin & Mary Marantz, and Sarah Barlow. It was a great time of meeting new friends, talking through every aspect of our businesses, and of course, shooting some photos!

Our first shoot was an engagement session with the amazing Beth & Nick. They're getting married in just a matter of days! They were totally great to work with, and it helped that they're just gorgeous :) It was so fun shooting a couple again (it's been a long winter!) and I took like a million photos. I edited it down a bit for you though :) Check them out...
















It was interesting shooting with 15 other photographers, but Justin & Mary and Sarah did a great job of balancing demonstrating their own techniques and giving each of us an opportunity to take control of the shoot. This was definitely one of the highlights of the workshop! (more to come...)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Krista! It was so great to meet you and I loooove the photos! I'd love to get them all from you if possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, thanks for the fun afternoon yesterday!! hoping that you have already found your silver strappy shoes by now... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! You really did a great job with the sunlight. I am moved.
    ;)tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, these are just so sunny and yummy! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots Krista!!! I love the flare stuff!!! Beautiful!
    Christine :)

    ReplyDelete