Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there! Especially to my two favorite Moms - my Mother, Shelia, and my Sister, Kyla! I think you're both the greatest and I hope I can be a mom like you someday :)


Normally for Mother's Day I'd spend the day helping my Mom buy flowers for her garden, and then watching her fill her flowerbeds with new flowers. But, this year, I can't be there with her. So, here's a picture of some geraniums, her favorite flower instead :)

I hope you have a wonderful day Mom!!!!!


And to all of my other favorite Moms - my two wonderful Grandmothers, GaGa & GiGi - my awesome Aunts & Cousins - Mommy Aruta - and all my dear friends who have become great moms - Happy Mothers' Day!!!

And just for fun, here's a video that we produced at Genesis for our Moms:



No comments:

Post a Comment