Monday, March 2, 2009

Kristopher & Erin's eSession

While I was in Indianapolis, I had the chance to take some engagement photos for my cousin, Kristopher and his fiance, Erin. Kris & Erin are getting married this summer, and I'm really excited to go home to photograph it! Kris is a filmmaker and they're having their wedding at a theatre, which is just going to be so cool!

The weather didn't really cooperate with us while we tried to combine a family gathering and an engagement session into one afternoon. So we stayed close to home and basically shot everything in my parents' neighborhood. It turned out to be a pretty cool spot, and even though we were all FREEZING, we had a fun time!


Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Kris is a bit of a joker. Ok, that's an understatement. He's frikkin' hilarious and always making me laugh! It was cool for me to see him with Erin - to see how funny they are together and how much they enjoy each other, and that she always laughs at his jokes ;)


Kris & Erin's Engagement Session


This is totally my favorite! I love it when you can see people smiling even when they're kissing :)


Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Per my Mom's request, we shot a few photos by the berries ;)

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

I love to photograph people's hands!

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

I also kinda like to photograph feet... is that weird?

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session


Kris & Erin's Engagement Session


They're cute


Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Ok, so Erin's pretty funny in her own way ;) You've got to love a girl who will pretend to pick her nose for a funny photo!

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Maybe this one is my favorite?

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

I love the way she's looking up at him!

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session


more laughter...

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

And I think this is the perfect way to finish :)

Kris & Erin's Engagement Session

Kris & Erin - I love you guys! I'm so looking forward to your wedding this summer!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love what you said about them smiling while kissing. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last picture is awesome =) such energy

    ReplyDelete