Friday, March 6, 2009

Article on OneWed's Savvy Scoop Blog!

A while back, I was contacted by OneWed.com to write an article for their new Savvy Scoop Blog. I had lots of ideas for an article, but one in particular kept coming to mind. So many brides out there are looking for photographers and have no idea why we're all priced so differently, so I figured I'd tackle that first. Check out the article and let me know what you think!!!





And if you're one of my brides and can take a minute to leave a review for me on my OneWed listing, that'd be super awesome! But, only if you have something nice to share ;) Haha, only kidding!!

1 comment:

  1. krista photography is worth it!

    yes i did wonder this very question very often last year. and wondered this question about anything related to weddings, actually. everything wedding related has price tags that range like free range chicken. =)

    ReplyDelete