Monday, January 12, 2009

Annika's Bat Mitzvah

This past Fall, I had the pleasure of photographing Annika's Bat Mitzvah at the Museum of Science. It was such a cool location for a party! I got there early and spent some time wandering around the museum, and capturing some of the details planned by the lovely & talented Nathalya Mamane...

Flowers by Sarah's Garden


Linens by Be Our Guest


Food from the amazing Catering by Andrew


This was basically the coolest spot in the place! Fine dining under the T-Rex - how awesome is that?!


Then the family arrived and we had a little time for some quick portraits around the museum.

The beautiful Bat Mitzvah girl


The whole family



Annika's parents are such a fun couple! When I first met them cutting it up on the dance floor at Julia's Bat Mitzvah, I knew they were going to be great to work with!


They kicked off the party with the Horah! Always my favorite part :D





This family loves to dance!





I think Annika had a great time!




Annika, it was so great to meet and work with you and your family. What a great party! Congratulations once again!! :)

1 comment:

  1. OOh! Fun!! I love to shoot bat mitzvahs.... it's like a wedding with 13 year olds!! The setting was fantastic and her polka dot tablecloths are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete