Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm in Africa!

After 24 hours of travelling, door to door - I'm finally in Africa!! My friend, Adam (videographer) & I are staying at the home of a lovely couple who live here with their 4 kids. The Lockwoods have fed us and are giving us warm beds and hot showers before our flight to Bulawayo tomorrow morning. They are such a blessing!!

The trip has been good so far - pretty uneventful (which is just the way I like it). I slept quite a bit and even got to watch Harry Potter 5 - so all in all it was a good flight :) We're still praying for an easy time getting through customs tomorrow in Zim - so lift us up if you think of it.

Ok, off to be a nice social guest again! I couldn't resist the internet access while it was available :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krista! I'm so excited to have found your blog. You were recommended to me by the Graziers for wedding photography next June, and I would love to talk more about it with you once you return stateside. Have a safe trip!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete