Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bodie & Sara's Wedding in Chicago

A couple weeks ago, I had the pleasure of going out to Chicago to shoot Sara & Bodie's wedding. It was such a beautiful day! The ceremony was at Bond Chapel at the University of Chicago, and the reception was at the Garfield Park Conservatory. BEAUTIFUL! The whole day was great - thank you guys for having me be a part of it! Here's some sneak peaks...

Sara getting ready before the ceremony...


Some portraits of the happy couple...

Don't they look so happy?!!


The U of C campus is so gorgeous!


Ah, the bouquet... It was a bit of an ordeal when the flowers came with purple roses in them, but Sara's mom made some quick changes and then ended up beautiful!


A sweet moment in the limo


Isn't the conservatory gorgeous!?!

Thanks again Sara & Bodie - for flying me out to Chicago to be part of your day, for being so understanding about the delay with the pics (with my going to Zimbabwe & all), and also for your generous support of my trip! I'll be in touch as soon as the rest of the pics are online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment