Friday, July 27, 2007

Maria & Paul's Wedding

I shot Paul & Maria's wedding at the Hyatt Harborside a few weeks ago, and it was such a blast! First of all, I just love Paul & Maria - they are so much fun! Plus, it was a Greek wedding, which always adds a little excitement. Much of Maria's family came over from Greece for the wedding and half the time I didn't know what anyone was saying. But, I could tell they were having a great time :)
Maria was gorgeous, and totally enjoyed being the star of the show - her inner diva came out and she really hammed it up in front of the camera for me. It was wonderful to see her and Paul enjoying themselves and their friends & family and really getting the most out of the day. It was such a treat to be part of such an awesome event! Thanks for everything you guys!!

Here are a few of my favorite shots...








Thanks again Paul & Maria!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work! I love the girls on the fence, catching moments like that put smiles on so many faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! gorgeous! I love that shot of the cathedral and the one of the little kids is super cute! awesome job!

    xoxo
    M:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...oops that was supposed to Mary, not Justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi krista!

    beautiful photos. you have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete