Thursday, April 23, 2009

Going on Vacation

It's been a busy week around here! Wedding albums being designed and ordered, I've had 3 photo shoots, and most importantly - I've been busy preparing for my family vacation in FLORIDA!! :D As of tomorrow morning, I will be on vacation for a whole WEEK! YAY!!

And just because I'm getting pumped up, here are some photos from last year's Florida Vacation!

My niece Reilly

Ft. Myers Vacation

My sister, Kyla and baby Caeden

Ft. Myers Vacation

Michael & Tristan

Ft. Myers Vacation

One of my favorite photos EVER! Me with my little Reilly. Gotta love that face!!!

Ft. Myers Vacation


We had a family portrait session on the beach one evening. I'm debating whether or not to bring my tripod so we can get one of the whole fam... It's a whole other bag though and you shouldn't have to carry a lot of stuff on vacation!


The kids were having a great time, no really

Ft. Myers Vacation

The kids and their Kiki :)

Ft. Myers Vacation

It works a whole lot better with my sister running around and being ridiculous behind me. Way more genuine smiles - especially when she fell down in the sand ;)

Ft. Myers Vacation

My Mom & Dad - the amazing people who make it happen!

Ft. Myers Vacation

And this will be my view for the next few days! Don't be jealous ;)

Ft. Myers Vacation

I'll be responding to emails and phone calls when I get back. Have a great week!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment