Thursday, November 20, 2008

Out of The Office

Just so you know, I'll be out of the office from now until December 2nd. I'm heading home to Indianapolis for a nice long break for Thanksgiving! I'll even be hitting up Chicago for a day while I'm there :) I'll have some access to email and voice mail, but if you don't hear from me for a couple days, it's because I'm spending time with my friends and family. and sleeping. a lot. If you're a friend of mine and want to hang out while I'm in town, leave a comment or shoot me an email!

And because posts without pictures or something are dull. I present to you the best song about Indianapolis, ever ....










bye bye :)

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip. See ya when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Why have I never heard this song before??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, you remember that old mix-CD that I used to listen to on repeat like every day we lived together? This was on it :) So, you had to have heard it at some point - but maybe you blocked it out of your memory ;)

    ReplyDelete