Monday, March 24, 2008

Trash the dress - Vegas style

I'm back from Vegas!! It was a great trip if you don't count getting horribly sick, completely losing my voice, and an incorrectly scheduled flight home... Seriously though, it was really great - I got to meet a boat load of people, listen to some amazing photographers, check out the most ginormous trade show ever, and take in the sights of Las Vegas. I'll post more on all of that later, but first I wanted to share the photos from the Trash The Dress session at the Neon Boneyard. It was a very cool location and the couples were great to work with, not to mention all of the photographers I worked with too! Check out the pics...



I totally could have shot there all day, even without a bride & groom. The signs are really cool and such an interesting piece of Vegas history.




This couple got married the day before and their photographer helped plan this little excursion. They were totally sweet and such troopers - the bride's feet were practically bleeding from her shoes and she still tromped around in them all afternoon!




After shooting with them for a while, I noticed the other couple we were working with, and I got majorly distracted. These two were awesome! They were very comfortable in front of the camera, totally hot, and between the blue shoes and all the tattoos - they were incredible to photograph!





the paparazzi...











I think this one is my favorite shot of the day.







It was a great shoot! I definitely have to do more of these Trash The Dress sessions - they are so fun. TTD sessions are not so much about "trashing" the dress as not worrying about the dress. It's so nice to have the couple completely relaxed and have plenty of time to shoot without worrying about rushing off to the reception. For all of my brides who are reading - if you're interested in a Trash The Dress session after your wedding, let me know! The first 2 brides to respond will get the session for FREE! So, leave a comment below or send me an email...

5 comments:

  1. I bummed I missed this, it looks like so much fun. It was great to meet you as well. -Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great seeing you in Vegas this year!

    That "bone yard" place looks so cool I have to get their next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't comment on your logo...so I thought I would here...I really like it and am looking forward to seeing your new website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm so glad you could join us for the shoot!! Both couples were so great!!! You got some amazing images!

    ReplyDelete