Monday, November 12, 2007

The big 3-Oh!

Yesterday was my birthday - my 30th to be precise! I'm still freaking out a little bit about turning 30, but I am definitely excited about the year ahead. I feel like this is going to be a big year for me, and I can't wait to see what God does in my life this year!!

I had a pretty low-key day, but the highlight was definitely my birthday lunch...

Here are my niece & nephews in the back of the Suburban on our way to the best birthday lunch spot in the land.

(Tristan-4, Caeden-15 mos, Reilly-3)

That's right, we went to McDonald's! 2 plain cheeseburgers, fries & a coke please!



It was a fun lunch, and the kids colored me tons of pictures and gave me lots of hugs and kisses - so it was a great birthday!

Thanks to all of my friends and family to sent emails, e-cards, facebook messages, real cards, and who called to sing to me. I love you and am blessed to have you in my life!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!!!! I can't believe we forgot it. I'm happy to hear you had a great day, with such a feast as only Mc D's can provide. Congrats on the big 3 - 0 !

    ReplyDelete