Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chicago, here I come!

Well, it's that time of year again - time for me to come back "home" to CHICAGO!! I'm so excited to come home, see friends, eat pizza, and enjoy the city during my favorite time of year!! And of course, shoot another Chicago wedding while I'm in town.

One fun thing is that a church on the South Side of Chicago has contacted me about my photography, and is showing some of my Missions Photography from Mexico and Sri Lanka at their Artists' Cafe this Friday night. It's all the way down in Chicago Heights, about an hour South of the city, but I hope some of you out there will be able to come!!


I'm staying with my good best friend, Janell, and we'll be making the most of my free time over the weekend - eating all of my favorite foods, hitting the lake shore, worshipping at Chicago Tabernacle, and who knows what else. If you can't make it to the show on Friday, but want to hang out on Friday during the day, or on Sunday afternoon/evening - let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment